- Where's my order? - email email@example.com for the most current status on your order. They will respond to your inquiry each day. Orders take appx 2-5 business days to ship.
- Why can't I return or exchange my DEEP DEAL? These items are heavily discounted products that are from last season and are priced to be blown out. There are no returns, exchanges or refunds on DEEP DEALS. If you are concerned about sizing on a deep deal please call ahead or consider a regular priced item that you can return and exchange at your convenience.
- Why hasn't my package left the facility? Tracking won't show that it's moved until it's been scanned by the shipping provider (USPS or UPS). There is delay in the time it leaves our warehouse and the time it's scanned because they are extremely busy at times and the package is simply waiting in line to be scanned.
- Lost packages. We refund ALL lost packages and re-send immediately. However, the package is not "lost" until USPS declares it so, which sometimes can be a while. If you are concerned about your gift getting there in time we recommend the below.
- reorder what you bought as soon as possible
- we refund you once the duplicate order shows up.
- Discounts do NOT apply for No Shoes Reefs, DEEP Eco line or DEEP Deals
- Free shipping only applies for domestic shipments
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. (must include packing slip)
- It cannot be returned if 30 days have passed from the time the package was delivered
- Gift cards are non-refundable. Deep Apparel reserves the right to determine other items that are not eligible for return.
If your item is eligible for a return or exchange please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 401-753-7792 and we'll get you sorted right away!
If your item is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 48 hours
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
51 Abbott St., Suite 1 Cumberland Rhode Island US 02864.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
51 Abbott street, suite #1
Cumberland, RI 02864
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.